“No one knows how to break a racquet like Roger Federer,” Stefanos Tsitsipas says.

Stefanos Tsitsipas

Today we are going to discuss “No one knows how to break a racquet like Roger Federer,” Stefanos Tsitsipas says. As he stated this about Roder Federer, no one can breathe racquet like him. To know everything about this do read the full article.

Stefanos Tsitsipas has given Roger Federer an unsavory moniker, saying that the Swiss master is unrivaled when it comes to breaking tennis racquets. Federer is the uncontested “GOAT of racquet destruction,” according to the Greek.

During his Open 13 Provence season, the World No. 4 waxed lyrical about 20-time Grand Slam champion’s proclivity for smashing racquets in a light-hearted interview with We are Tennis.

Also Read: Best Youtube Channel to Learn Table Tennis

Tsitsipas stated that it was not frequent for the former World No. 1 to demolish his frame, but on the rare occasions when he did, there was no sight more magnificent.

“The most beautiful person who smashes racquets is Roger Federer,” Tsitsipas said. “He hasn’t done it a lot in his career, but he does it with grace when he does it.” “No one else in the world can break a racquet like Roger.”

Federer’s racquet smashes against Novak Djokovic in the 2009 Miami Masters semifinals really impressed Stefanos Tsitsipas. The World No. 30 won the first set 6-3, but dropped the next two sets 2-6, 3-6, and eventually lost his temper.

Federer flung the racket to his bench after breaking it, and the 23-year-old described it as the “cherry on top” of a flawless racquet smash.

“I believe it was in the Miami [Masters 2009 semifinal] against Djokovic. That was a perfect hit. That was a perfect racquet smash “Tsitsipas remarked. “And then the wrist toss at the end to the bench, that’s how you round off the smash with a cherry on top.”

“I haven’t yet produced a tweener winner in a match, but I am confident I will one day” – Stefanos Tsitsipas

Stefanos Tsitsipas

During the interview, Stefanos Tsitsipas was also asked a number of interesting questions, including who had the finest tweener. Nick Kyrgios was chosen by the Greeks.

The World No. 4 went on to say that he has been practicing the shot in training for a while and that he wants to be able to perform it in a match soon.

Also Read: Best Brands for Table Tennis Equipment’s

“Nick Kyrgios [is the tweener’s GOAT]. In practice, I’ve had a couple of successful ones where I’ve struck a winner out of a tweener. But, sadly, I have yet to be able to do so in a match “Tsitsipas remarked. “However, I am confident that I will one day.”

The 2021 Roland Garros finalist chose another Australian, Alex de Minaur, as the fastest player on tour.

“Alex de Minaur is the GOAT when it comes to speed. Water covers 90% of the Earth’s surface, while the remaining 10% is occupied by land “Tsitsipas stated, “Alex de Minaur.”

Tsitsipas named World No. 2 Daniil Medvedev also as “GOAT of arguing with the umpire,” though he did not elaborate. During their semifinal match at last month’s Australian Open, the Russian famously got into a confrontation with the chair umpire.

Tsitsipas stated, “Daniil Medvedev [is the GOAT of arguing with the umpire].”
Stefanos Tsitsipas, when asked who has the best drop shot, named World No. 52 Benoit Paire. Hugo Dellien, World No. 103, also impressed him.

So this was all for this topic, “No one knows how to break a racquet like Roger Federer,” Stefanos Tsitsipas says. Hope you enjoy reading our article. Do share and comment.

 

 

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Discover

Sponsor

Latest

Free Premium of The Best Sports Channels 2022

In this essay, we are going to tell you about how to get a free premium of the best sports channels. So to know...

“Despite Bumrah, This Is a Fairly Weak MI Bowling Attack” – Wasim Jaffer

Today we are going to talk about Wasim Jaffer,s statement on MI's performance "Despite Bumrah, this is a fairly weak MI bowling attack" -...

Best Youtube Channel to Learn Table Tennis

In this article, we are going to tell you about the best youtube channel to learn table tennis. So to know more about it...

World Table Tennis Championships 2022

In this, I am going to tell you everything about the World Table Tennis Championships in detail. So to know everything about World Table...

Jaipur Pink Panthers and Bengal Warriors both win big in Pro Kabaddi 2022.

Today we are going to talk about Jaipur Pink Panthers and Bengal Warriors both win big in Pro Kabaddi 2022. So to know everything...